Sustainably harvested Frakincense is known for its many beneficial qualities.
Enjoy this heavenly scent of frankincense.
It was burned throughout the ages for
- slowing down & deepening breathing
- soothing the spirit & deep relaxation
- enhancing positive mood
- enhancing mental perception & memory
- deepening meditation
- relieving anxiety and reducing negative self-talk
- spiritual cleansing
- soothing stomach, removing coughs, thinning blood, cleaning wounds, oiling joints and as an antiseptic
- repelling mosquitos, sandflies, moths and other insects
- demoulding bathrooms, killing germs and bacteria
For at least 5000 years Frankincense has been used in meditation, prayer and healing. The calming aroma has been an integral part of spiritual and religious ceremonies in every ancient civilisation in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East India and China.
Ancient alchemy: anti-inflammatory, expectorant, diuretic, analgesic, antibiotic, antifungal, anti-arthritic. Frankincense has a pleasant, sweet and woody odor.Available in 50gm and 100gm lots